Nowhere in our history is the security of schools more important. It is the duty of every institution to provide a safe environment for the students, faculty and staff. Government regulations on student and personnel entry are worthwhile, but adequate security is only achievable when extensive security measures are put in place, such as reliable access control systems along with security cameras and emergency notifications systems.
Millennium offers the reliability and flexibility to;
- Create one-card system to allow teachers and students move between buildings and schools as needed.
- Create partitions within single access control system to allow each school to administer security and access levels separately.
- Keep laboratories, faculty offices, art studios and inventory rooms secure to prevent unauthorized access.
- Lock-down all doors in the event of threats and existential danger to lives and property.
- Integrate system with RAVE notifications and fire alarms to protect against unauthorized entry.
- Manage one security system for both access control and video surveillance.
Take advantage of current school closures to secure facilities in time for when the kids get back to learning.