Assisted living facilities administrators are required by government regulations to provide a more specialized brand of security services needed to fit the unique set of conditions found in most assisted living facilities, nursing homes and retirement communities. Access control installations are required to comply with these regulations.
Millennium access control provides not only the basic security, we provided extended software features that go a long way to make it easy to meet all the required regulations for the protection of lives and property.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA and other privacy laws with secure record rooms and file cabinets
- Get full reporting on all entries into secure rooms, inventory/medicine cabinets and documentation storage spaces
- Provide security for stand alone buildings in retirement communities and multiple housing units styles of nursing homes
- Authorize entries to fit unique visit schedules for caregivers, resident, friends and family members
- Lock-down all doors in the event of threats and existential danger to lives and property