Millenium Site Ethernet Interface (SEI)
The SEI (Site Ethernet Interface) is designed to provide communications between the Millenium PC and the Site Control Unit(s) by means of Ethernet Networks utilizing a TCP/IP protocol.
- 12-15 VDC, supplied by either a central power supply or an auxiliary power supply, 700 mA maximum.
IP Address Setting
- Software through RS-232 port, or through TelNet
- Non volatile memory
- 10 base T
- Static IP
Communications Protocol (Network)
Communications Protocol (SCU interface)
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) less than 90% non-condensing humidity
- 7” X 6” X 11/4” @ 21lbs
- 17.8 X 15.2 X 3.2cm @ .79kg
- Millenium Windows® version 1.5 and up
|Product Overview||Download PDF|